Support the Captains! :: 03 Jun 08:11
To make a £2 donation text CLIMB to 70099
You will be charged £2.00 plus one message at your standard network rate.
Velindre Fundraising will receive a minimum of £1.72 from each message sent.
Find out more about the climb
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
You will be charged £2.00 plus one message at your standard network rate. Velindre Fundraising will receive a minimum of £1.72 from each message sent.
To increase the amount donated as set out by HMRC you can Gift Aid your donation. One way to do this is by accessing the link we send to your phone. Your standard data charges may apply.
For help call us on: 029 2031 6211
or write to us at:
Velindre Cancer Centre
Or visit our website: www.velindrefundraising.com
EXTENDED WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Your support will cost £2.00 plus your standard network message charge, with at least £1.72 from your £2.00 message going to Velindre Fundraising, depending on your network operator.
1. You will be charged £2.00 plus one message at your standard network rate.
2. Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully – CLIMB – and send your text message to the correct shortcode: 70099
3. If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received whilst this campaign is active you will be charged £2.00 via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a non-contract mobile phone.
4. If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received after the campaign or promotion has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message charge; however you will not be charged £2.00 and you will not be donating to Velindre Fundraising.
All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message.
5. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 15 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a SMS donation to us.
6. Velindre Fundraising, Cymba (www.SMSshortcodes.co.uk) or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any SMS text being lost or not properly received.
7. This service is available to Vodafone, Orange, 3, O2, and T-Mobile users only.
8. This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
9. The SMS service is provided by Cymba (SMSshortcodes.co.uk) if you have any queries regarding the service; please contact Velindre Fundraising, Velindre Cancer centre, Whitchurch, Cardiff CF14 2TL.
For help call Velindre Fundraising on: 029 2031 6211